Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: new favourite manga

  1. #21
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't keep up with Clamp either and it was kind of confusing. I thought it left off on Carcaptor Sakura, but this is actually an alternative universe.
    Summary:

    Sakura and Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura are back, but they aren't alone. CLAMP's brought together characters from all their creations for this alternate universe tale about the story of Syaoran who must travel across dimensions, collecting feather's of Sakura's memory in order to save her life.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oohhh...it's an alternate universe? I was thinking it was some sort of continuation of the CCS manga... XD

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! I'm a big CLAMP fan (proudly admits it!) but I hadn't heard of Tsubasa. (How wonderful, more manga to collect! I wonder if I'll ever get any schoolwork done?)

    Hmmm. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Nope, probably not gonna happen, not while I have such wonderful distractions surrounding me!

    ~Crystal
    (who is up late and should be sleeping or studying at this moment, instead of aimlessly surfing the 'net)

  4. #24
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    >_< I dont know what to think of clamp. CCD and TB I really liked, X left me cold. CCS was ok, and I'm glad to see Touya and Yukito back in TRC, but I dont think it's be enough incentive to actually buy it. I adore Wish and Lawful Drug, though.

    Oh, and everyone, go out and find a copy of the Korean comic, I think it's called Priest. I've only heared about it from shounen kids, but it has ZOMBIES! :rattles the monitor: Zombies and cowboys make even the stupidest stories cool ^___^

  5. #25
    Inactive Member cutelittlekitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2003
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the first volume of Priest. Tokyopop version, of course(that's all i have access to). It was good, but for some reason, i never felt like buying more.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG, Tokyopop :ick: have done it? Hey, that should make it easy to get hold of. ^^.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •